نعتذر, هذا شقة للبيع في 1 فندق العنوان-سكاي فيو, أبراج العنوان سكاي فيو لم يعد متوفر
ومع ذلك لدينا المئات من العقارات المشابهة لك
شاهد عقارات مشابهة

Resale Sky View facing Burj Khalifa, 2 BR Apt

نوع العقار:
شقة
غرف نوم:
2
حمامات:
3
مساحة العقار:
1,545 قدم مربع / 144 مترمربع

الوصف

Property Features:




* 1540 sq.ft.

* 2 Bedroom

* 3 Bathroom

* Furnished

* Burj Khalifa View

* Full Length Balcony

* Parking Space

* Valet Parking

* Infinity Pool

* Sky Deck



One Broker Group is pleased to offer you the opportunity to own your exclusive apartment in the Iconic Address Sky View.
The apartment is on a lower floor and has a serene view of Burj Khalifa.
Both bedrooms and the living room are facing Burj and all of them are connected by the 15 meter long glass-wall balcony. The apartment is fully furnished to the highest standard and installed with the latest appliances.
The building will accommodate numerous restaurants on different levels. The cherry on top is the infinity pool and the sun deck with the view of DownTown and the spectacular sunset in the Arabian Gulf.
85% of the purchase price is paid off and the remaining 15% is due at the handover of this masterpiece.
Handover Q3 2019.



One Broker Group
RERA ORN: 17196
Office phone no: +97145616900
Primary email: info@obg.ae
Website: www.obg.ae